AsparagusWE SELL 1 YEAR DORMANT BARE ROOT PLANTS.
Why Eat Asparagus!
- Asparagus is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K.
- Asparagus is packed with antioxidants!
- Asparagus in a natural diuretic! Eating more of the spears can help flush excess fluid and salt from your body.
- Asparagus can help with wight loss! Asparagus is low in fat and calories and contains lots of soluble and soluble fiber, making it a good choice if you're trying to lose weight.
- Asparagus is a rich source of folic acid; four asparagus spears contain 22% of your recommended daily allowance of folic acid.
Most shipping dates are from early March to early June based on the proper planting time for your hardiness zone. Payments will be charged to your credit card upon receipt of order unless otherwise arranged ahead of time. To arrange for other payment, please contact us at 1-800-295-2226 BEFORE placing order online.
All male Canadian variety developed by University of Guelph. Produces high quality tender, straight and uniform size spears with excellent yields. Millennium does well on a wide range of soil types including heavier soils. Winter hardy and seems to perform well in hot temperatures. See More Details
1 year old crowns
High productivity, fusarium tolerance and rust resistance. It does well where soils are heavier contain more clay. It offers growers a wide range of adaptability. See More Details